Thursday 5 March 2015

It's Been Forever...

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating this blog more regularly. But if I'm being completely honest, I haven't been remembering my dreams as of lately. I know the gist of what they were about (usually to do with the Korean shows and celebrities I've becoming obsessed with), but I can't remember what happened in them. The last dream I can vaguely remember was recent, maybe about a week ago, and I got mad at my sister because she was being annoying, stupid with her emotions, etc. I remember waking up annoyed.
Last night when I put my head down on my pillow, I suddenly got really dizzy. It was the first time that had ever happened to me, and it was the weirdest feeling. Every time I moved around in my bed, I got hit with a bout of vertigo: I just stayed on my back the entire night, which is unusual for me. I guess I could name it as a migraine. It sucked so bad, and I ended up waking up with it this morning too. My head still kinda hurts now, but it's better. I'm wondering why it happened, because I'm not the type of person who gets headaches easily aka I don't ever get headaches unless I'm sitting the opposite direction a vehicle is going.
Anyway, that's what's been up with my night adventures. I've also been going to bed really late and waking up really late. My mom is very annoyed with this. What can I say? I am a night owl.
I hope you all are well, and please wait around until my next real dream post comes up ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment