Tuesday 15 October 2013

September 22-23, 2013.

My friend, Lisa, and I were going to Quebec together, to some kind of government building (for either a job, school transfer, or something else). On the plane to go to Quebec, we sat in different seats: she was closer the front, and I was in the very back, aisle seat. As soon as we neared the Montreal airport, everyone was keen to get off: the seat belt sign was still on after we landed but everyone undid their seat belts and stood up to get their overhead luggage. Flight attendants were freaking out because everyone was standing, and they made their way down the aisle frantically and slowly to shout at everyone to stay in their seats. When one of the flight attendants got to me, to check if anyone was in the bathroom, she applauded me by being the only one still in my seat. I smiled at her when she said that; I'm not an idiot (most of the time). I finally got off the plane, through the middle emergency exit (since everyone wanted to get off ASAP), and found Lisa waiting at the entrance into the airport, which looked a lot like the Long Beach airport. We walked in step to the bathroom, before going to the hotel.

And then I woke up. I'm pretty sure something happened before the whole flight, but, as always, I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment