Tuesday 15 October 2013

September 26-27, 2013

I'm in redneck county, with a Chinatown running through the county. The Heighs (camp director and family) are also in the county [with me or not, I forgot]. There's a war going on: the sheriff is bonkers and out to get a kid who is rebellious, and she blames him for all the weird stuff going on in the county. The sheriff is eventually caught and sedated, and I have dinner at the Heigh house. Meghan, one of the daughters, gets her finger grazed by a bullet while we're playing outside, and she becomes the little drama queen she is when that happened. I take her inside to patch her up when the Heighs and their friends (mostly Asian for some reason) come in. I go off to take a shower; my room is like the locker room at my university.

No comments:

Post a Comment