Sunday 9 March 2014

February 16-17, 2014

Okay, this is extremely TMI, but I needed to put this into a post, because it was so weird...

I pooped in the shower.

And while I was in the shower, my sister was on the toilet. (I don't know if your family does this too, but in our family, we let other people come into the bathroom to do things while we're still in there, like my sister will be brushing her teeth and I will enter to wash my face. Another example would be the one I just said, me in the shower and my sister on the toilet. Except, I don't normally poop in the shower. That'd be gross.)

Then I tried to pick up my own poop on the floor of the shower.

Yeah. Disgusting. But hey, these are my dreams, and that's what happened. You guys read this stuff.

Does anyone know if this has any significance though? Like what it means for my life? Defecating anywhere other than in nature or a toilet?
I'd Google it...but I don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment