Sunday 9 March 2014

March 8-9, 2014

There were singing auditions happening somewhere in the city, probably Vancouver. There's a bus loop called Carvolth Exchange in Langley, right by Hwy 1, where the buses in the dream were picking us up. And these buses that were taking us to the auditions looked exactly like the express buses that takes people right across the Port Mann Bridge.
Anyway, there were a lot of people waiting for the buses, and most of them were practicing their songs at the loop, including myself. At one point, I did a duo with another guy, and we had great chemistry. As soon as we were finished singing, however, we just parted ways and started practicing on our own again. I also borrowed a lyric book from a girl while practicing, although I may have just stolen it from her...
A guy from my high school was there (name being Mark Jordan), this guy on that's on my bus route, and Andre the Giant was the bus driver...
BTW, not to brag, but I was really good at singing XD

1 comment: