Tuesday 19 February 2013

February 18-19, 2013

I was sitting in church, I guess it was a Sunday.
Our pastor, Pastor Brent, was calling for people who were celebrating their anniversaries to stand up and show the rings that corresponded with these happy occasions. So, I stood up, holding up a really complex looking ring with my index finger and thumb. When I got up, another older woman also stood up, and she was someone I knew. I didn't realize who it was until later on in the morning: I volunteer at a camp during the summer, and when we go to church on Sundays, there's a pianist. This older woman was that pianist.

There was more to the dream, before and after, probably that the pastor started talking about the importance of celebrating such things, but I can't remember what happened.

Dreams are weird...Or subconsciouses are weird. Either way, things are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment