Wednesday 4 September 2013

August 13-14, 2013

The dream had to do with camp...Current staff (from 2012) mixed with YouTubers like Dan from danisnotonfire. I think this was Staff Training, but I'm not entirely sure. The cabins were attached length-wise, like one giant hall, but each section still had their doors. This "great hall" was also coed. It was night time in my dream, and I was going to wash up and sleep when Dan asked me to watch a movie with him. Like in real life, I said yes. I quickly went to wash up (which, in this case, was just brush my teeth) and then went to find him. He told me before that I was to meet him somewhere other than where we were sleeping, but I forgot in the dream and walked through the cabins. Eventually, I called his name and found him. Rachel, one of the other cabin leaders, was close to the door, in a bunk, when I entered. I asked her what she was doing there and she replied that it was quieter here. As I made my way over to Dan, who was setting up a bed for us to watch the movie on, the dream switched to the city (still about camp though).
There was line of campers and I made up the back of the line, making sure everyone was in front of me and safe. I was talking to a boy named Michael while I was surveying everything. The line moved quickly to get into a building, and once I caught up to the rest of the group entering a building (some kind of attraction like a museum) and I entered the building for myself, the situation changed, like we were in a government building.
There were a lot of cute guys inside, being helped by people on the other side of the kiosks. (Those people might have also been attractive guys as well, but I don't remember. I'm writing this dream in September...) I was there to hand in a form to be hired somewhere, and I didn't have any campers or anyone else to do with camp there with me anymore. My sister was with me, and I had picked up the number 42, to be helped. I was distracted when our number was called, by the big chairs (like, long seats and long backs, and since my legs are short, they didn't bend at the knee at the edge of the chair) and by a guy who was teasing me for it (teasing my height, more specifically, and the fact that I couldn't touch the floor with my toes. Anyway, numbers were being called fast and before we finished flirting, I had realized my number was up a while ago. I went up to a kiosk and said with a smile that the kiosk that called my number was far away from where I was waiting, so I couldn't get there in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment