Wednesday 4 September 2013

August 15-16, 2013

I don't remember the beginning part of my dream, how I got on the SkyTrain (the name of the train system in the Lower Mainland, in BC. Look at that, I'm letting you guys in on whereabouts I live *notreally*), but I do remember that I was supposed to meet a friend or two on the SkyTrain and I couldn't find them. So, I just sat down in a seat on the train, waiting to get to my destination, texting my friend(s) that I would be at the station we needed to get off at. While I was sitting there, though, Zac Efron came over and sat on the opposite side of the train from me, facing the other direction. Some girls came up to him, asking for a picture, but they couldn't remember his name. I couldn't believe that they were making fools of themselves, so I said his name. He didn't really react to their not knowing or my knowing, so whatever. Zac left the train, and then Ashley Tisdale was there, basically sitting in the spot that Zac had just been in. The same thing happened to her to: a couple of other girls came up to her to take a picture but they couldn't remember their names. So I said her name, in a hushed, disbelieving/sarcastic tone of voice. Ashley looked over in my direction, and thanked me with a small smile, and I smiled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment