Sunday 14 September 2014

September 5-6, 2014

This is kinda an awkward dream...So you'll probably enjoy my discomfort XD

I was goofing around in a Superstore like place with Ryan Higa and Sean Fujiyoshi (YouTubers). We were having a lot of fun. We went to the pharmacy area of the store, testing out mouthwash and toothpaste products to see which one lasted the longest. For some reason we decided to kiss each other, I suppose to test the freshness of the products as well. I still had my retainer in, but I kissed Ryan first. His kiss was really nice: soft and sweet until we started to explore each other's mouths. My lips tingled when we first touched. (Chemistry or mouthwash?) It lasted about a minute, and he became shy afterwards. Sean tried to lighten the mood and joked around a lot, saying that our kiss was going to be a lot longer. Sean and I were going to kiss when I woke up.

For some reason, I was thinking about my this semester's English class marking evaluation: Ryan's kiss was the first essay, and I did a review of said kiss, then Sean's would have been the second essay, and I would do another review...Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment