Saturday 20 April 2013

April 11-12, 2013

I was with the Harries twins, Jack and Finn! (They're super cute, super hot identical twins that live in England, and they're YouTubers...Check 'em out if you want to die from their combined attractiveness.) They were in town visiting me, because we were good friends, but I don't think we were in my hometown. Maybe somewhere else in Europe or in the US. I was dating Finn before they came over, but we also broke up before they came for a visit. It was mutual, we realized that a long distance relationship wasn't going to work out between the two of us, but I still missed him. So it was nice seeing them when they were traveling close by. We hung out for a few days, and on one of those days, I introduced them to one of my friends. I don't know if I said her name, because I don't have any friends like her: blonde hair, blue eyes, and really sweet. I saw that Finn liked her, and they were starting to date, but I didn't think they would get serious. A year or so passed and I was in a church for Finn's wedding. He wouldn't tell me who his fiancee was, so I was surprised when my "friend" came storming in from the side of the church, wearing a hot pink grad-looking dress, all mean and, excuse my language, bitchy. I say "friend" in quotation marks because we hadn't kept in touch after I introduced her to the twins. Anyway, I assumed she turned into a brat because she found out Finn was famous on YouTube, and she wanted his money and/or she was jealous of all the attention he was getting from other girls. She kept storming around for some reason, like everything was wrong when it wasn't, fast walking away and out from the ceremony. Finn was surprisingly calm, like he knew this was going to happen or this happened a lot in the past. I couldn't believe he didn't realize what happened to his girlfriend, that she turned from a sweet girl into a monster. That's love, I suppose. Well, I wanted to help Finn with his wife-to-be, because I still loved him. I walked down a hallway of the church, which was actually a castle, or turned into a castle, and went into a room. Honestly, I was half-heartedly looking for the girl, since she didn't seem that important to me, and I really wanted to get away from all the drama for a few moments. I guess Jack had the same idea, because when I went to the window to watch the sunset over the beach, he was sitting on the sand right outside the window. He knew it was me somehow, without turning around, and started talking and asking me a lot of questions. I can't remember what he asked or what I replied with, but it made him give me that cheeky smile of his. While he was smiling at me, I realized that he liked me, before I dated his brother, while I dated his brother, and a long time after. And then I realized that I liked him too. We kept looking at each other, when I finally broke the gaze, and the silence, and said that we should probably get back. He responded that he was going to stay a little while longer, without taking his eyes off me. I said, "Ok," shyly and walked to the door. I could feel Jack's eyes on my back, but I didn't turn. When I closed the door from the hallway, I looked down the hall and saw the girl walking fast in the doorway of the hall. (I don't know how to describe it...it's, like, the intersection of the hallway, and she was walking sideways, not facing me. If that makes sense.) Then I saw Finn chasing her, with a pleading look on his face. I went back to my seat, not wanting to waste my energy on making things better between the two of them, when Finn came out of nowhere, grabbed my arm lightly, and silently took me to the library. He wouldn't say anything on the way, and when we got there, the girl was there and Finn turned around to face me. I don't remember what happened after, but at the end of the dream, the girl became her old self, as sweet as pie, walked down the aisle, and Finn looked absolutely dashing.

I was just excited to have dreamed about those two. I'd have either <3

No comments:

Post a Comment