Sunday 7 April 2013

April 3-4, 2013

I'm on the TV show "Grey's Anatomy" set and people, crew and actors, are everywhere. Something bad happened and Patrick Dempsey/Derek Shepherd was the main one involved.

Other than that, I don't remember what else happened. I know that I liked the dream, and that I remembered some more details when I opened my eyes after the dream, but I didn't write down those thoughts right after I opened my eyes, which makes this dream a lot less entertaining to type than I thought it would be.

I could be just adding non-related details to the dream, now, but the dream was like a murder mystery in that there was lot of questioning other doctors/nurses/crew members (I can't remember if this was part of the show or outside of the show, like during breaks of filming) and running around the "hospital."

No comments:

Post a Comment