Wednesday 21 May 2014

May 12-13, 2014


  1. I was having a threesome with Stefan Chin and another girl in Michael Aranda's room (both guys are YouTubers)...At one point, we wanted to get ready for bed (brush teeth, pjs) before we did the deed (although I don't think we had sex, I think we just talked) and Stefan becomes Michael midway.
  2. At a mall, my dad, my sister, and I were getting ice cream. I ordered blueberry ice cream ice cream in a cookies n bits waffle bowl. We were waiting for our items when my dad leaves and my mom replaces him. My sister goes off somewhere. I think my mom and I figure out something wrong has happened and we need to find the rest of our family. We forget about our ice cream and walk away from the shop. There's a crowd of people at the pick up counter of the ice cream shop, and we have to maneuver our way through them. We walk to the parking lot, going through it, to get out of the mall. The ice cream shop we were at was in downtown Vancouver, and we needed to get to a SkyTrain station in Burnaby (Patterson). And I guess we didn't want to spend any money because we walk through the night until dawn. We pass a field that I had dreamt about before (but forgot about and don't remember when I had the dream, otherwise I would have written about it. A note about the field: on Sundays, a church is held there for the homeless, addicts, etc.) when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment