Tuesday 19 March 2013

March 13-14, 2013

We were in Arizona, my family and I, except that we all got there individually. There were also a bunch of my parents' Korean friends there too. We met at an ocean, or a lake, since Arizona doesn't touch the coast...Anyway, before you hit the sand of the beach, there's a grassy hill: this is where we were sitting. I decide to write my reply letter to my friend Tavneet while we're there. At this time, I'm apparently pen pal-ing it up with her: we send a blue pencil crayon tin back and forth with our letters. Inside the tin, there are a bunch of different writing utensils, as well as this liquid white out which is transparent. For some reason, I don't know what it is and I want to taste it to find out what it is. [Something you should know, I don't taste things, especially if I think they are toxic. I guess I don't care about my well-being in this dream.] I put the liquid in my mouth, and it's disgusting. I run to get the stuff out of my mouth, going towards the water of the beach. When I run down the grassy hill, it turns into a house, like my friend Carol's. Let's just say the house has a lot of floors, so lots of stairs. I end up in the bathroom in the basement, passing the room where my dad and a few other Koreans are talking. I rinse my mouth and then go back upstairs to where my sister is. But then I have to go back down to the bathroom because the taste comes back. I don't know why I have to keep going to that specific bathroom, but I do. I go about 5 times or so, and my dad and everyone else is joking that I have bowel issues. Also, I should note that while I'm going up and down the stairs, I'm holding a sandwich plastic bag full of water, to eventually drink. [I don't know why I don't use that water when I'm upstairs, just spit out of a window or something.] I'm in the bathroom spitting into the sink for the however many times it is when I wake up, with spit on my cheek.

Yay. I love it when bodily fluids are out of me when I wake up...And that sounds weird. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment